Technicians will be expected to order supplies, help write protocols, run behavioral experiments, perform stereotaxic surgeries, analyze electrophysiology data, and maintain rodent breeding colonies.
- Bachelor’s degree in neuroscience, psychology, or related life sciences field.
- Previous research experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience in behavioral neuroscience is a plus.
We are particularly interested in those candidates that have experience with behavioral research and are eager to learn new techniques.
- Ph.D. in neuroscience, psychology, or related field (or completed by start)
- Strong record of graduate research, including first-author publications in neuroscience or related journals.
- Contact information for two recommendations
The West Lab is currently accepting rotation students from the Rowan University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences. If you are currently applying to graduate school and are interested in the lab, please contact us.